[SoC] Mentorship Limits

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sat Mar 31 09:17:09 EDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam a écrit :
> I just ask that the project PSC's tell me who should mentor what, for
> the projects that fall under their umbrella.  BTW, I don't see Martin
> in the mentor list.  If he would like to mentor, I believe he can still
> apply, but someone should let me know afterwards so I can add him to the
> OSGeo mentor pool.

I just moved from Canada to France and still looking for a place to stay. I
didn't applied as a mentor because I don't think that I can do a correct job in
short term (still having to many things on the "to do" list). Last year, I was
not really a mentor. The real mentor was Jesse (I believe) - I just looked at
the work and provided suggestions by email.

	Regards,

		Martin