[SoC] Wanted: Single slide on each project for lightning talk.

James Macgill jmacgill at google.com
Tue Sep 18 09:35:50 EDT 2007

Hi again

I have a lightning talk at the conference in which I would like to
talk about the work that was done on geospatial projects as part of
the SoC.  It would be great if you could send me 1 slide with info
about your project on it that would be fantastic.

Don't spend too much time on it as with over a dozen projects and ~10
mins to talk its not going to be visible for very long :)

It looks like a number of students and a good few mentors will be
present..  I look forward to meeting those of you who will be there.

Cheers

James