[SoC] Applications are in

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Apr 8 01:54:09 EDT 2008

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

The student applications are now closed. Now it is our job as Mentors to
ask more questions from the students and start scoring the applications.
I have found that it is good to engage the students in IRC chat while
pondering their applications. You should also click on the "willing to
mentor" for the applications that you could potentially want to mentor.

You have one week to discuss these applications among your own project
and on April 22nd (Next Tuesday) at 12:00 UTC I plant to have an IRC
meeting on #osgeo do discuss assignments. I expect to get a list of a
top 6 applications for each project. Please ask if you have any
questions about anything (relating to SoC). I'll try to answer.

Thank you for your time. Happy reading!

Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo Summer of Code Administrator
(not to be confused with Wolf Bergenheim, GRASS Mentor ;))

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>