[SoC] Student acceptance and rejection letters

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Apr 21 16:33:42 EDT 2008

Hi mentors,

Google has announced the accepted students[1]. Now it is time for us to
contact the accepted students. For this purpose I have drafted an
acceptance- and a rejection letter template[2], which I intend to send
in about 10 hours (sorry for the short notice). Please comment and make
changes you feel are necessary. I'll read them in the morning.

The acceptance letter will go out to the 20 students that we got, and
the rejection letter will go to the 10 students that didn't make the cut.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo Summer of Code Administrator

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/