[SoC] SoC Report: Mapbender Administration Modules

Len Kne lenkne at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 10:38:38 EDT 2008

Mapbender Administration Modules Update for the week endingAugust 8

Good progress this week with I18N on the
administration module.  It took some time to work through some bugs with gettext
(restarting Apache after compiling the MO file is a good idea), but now have a
demo with de and en.  Let me admit up front that my translation to DE needs some
work and I will fix in the future.  Also started a class for html tags.  Here is
a link to the test application:

http://maps.umn.edu/dev_lenkne/http/frames/login.php?&mb_user_myGui=admin_test&name=test&password=test

Next week, finally will get to form
validation (been saying this for the last couple reports) and need to look at
basic page layout.

No
blocks.

Len