[SoC] Pencils down

Etienne Dube etdube at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:07:24 EDT 2008

Wolf Bergenheim wrote :
> Hello all!
>
> First of all I'd like to congratulate all students who have made it
> this far. Now this week is the pencils down week. You should spend it
> with documenting and polishing what you have made, to finish your
> projects. The hard "pencils down date is next Monday, the 18th at
> 19:00 UTC. That means your final evaluation is based on work sent by
> that date, but feel free to continue development :)
Hi Wolf,

Just a suggestion: in addition to the weekly report due this Friday,
students could post a final report during the next week (following their
submission of final code), outlining what they achieved over the course
of their GSoC project, what they learned from this experience,
describing any future improvements to the projects (if planned) and
posting links to where we can get the code and documentation.

(P.S. I apologize to my fellow GSoCers for suggesting to write yet
another report ;) )

Etienne