[SoC] OpenJUMP Geoprocessing Modeler SoC Weekly Report.

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:47:07 EDT 2008

Here is the report from our other SoC student.

"I implement one extension for calculating a buffer and realizing
vectorial procedures (Union, Intersection, Difference e SymDifference)
of two layer. This work show me a important aspect for my project: the
possibility of separating between algorithm and procedure. So many
procedures will use same algorithm library. After this I start write
my workplan. In middle this work I did same codes for the core of my
extension. Now I finishing my workplan and in the next week I will
finish the core of my project."

Landon