[SoC] [GRASS-dev] Re: SoC Report: v.buffer/v.parallel reimplementation

Росен Матев r.matev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:35:04 EDT 2008

Hi, Hamish

I have the "ditches test" on hand, but it contains areas and points as
I recall. I've not implemented nothing in v.buffer yet. I'm now
working on those parallel lines (to lines of course), which will make
implementing of v.buffer a piece of cake. Wait for a few more days,
and you'll be able to test the new modules. I'll update docs, since
there are new features and different cmd line options.

Rosen