[SoC] Re: [Marketing] GSoC 2008 Flyer

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Mar 12 14:12:03 EDT 2008

Jody Garnett wrote:
>> Please note that as projects graduate from incubation you will need
>> to find an avenue other than the incubation list to talk to them :-)
> Opps; I missunderstood your first sentence. Regardless the Flyer looks
> good.
> Jody
All,
is it right that 4.5k go to each student? Not that we promise something
we cannot fulfill.

Where should we point to, currently it is this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2008_Google_SoC_Application

We should either beautify that page (remove "Don't bother to edit it any
further", etc.) or create another entry page from where we can link to
this and the Google SoC page . Or is it good as it is? In the end we are
talking to developers...

I will work in proposals that come in the next ~10h, finalize and add it
to http://www.osgeo.org/

Please someone volunteer to make a news announcement or press
release-like page in Drupal so that we can link the Flyer from there.