[SoC] Re: [Marketing] GSoC 2008 Flyer

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Mar 13 08:48:15 EDT 2008

Chris,

Thanks for the input. I've now modified the page to suit (well for the
projects I'm familiar with). I hope that other mentors will do the same
for their projects.

Oh I fiddled around with the pages. The ideas page is now at:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2008_Ideas

The url makes more sense, don't you think?

--Wolf

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>