[SoC] Google Summer of Code 2008 - Applivation

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed Mar 19 13:10:34 EDT 2008

Morning Wolf; I checked with the PostGIS mentors here (Kevin and Ben)
and they have not received anything yet saying they are a mentor. There
were added at the last possible moment and may of been missed?

Kevin and Ben; you should join the soc at lists.osgeo.org email list as I
won't remember to keep you in the loop.
Jody