[SoC] mentors by language

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Mar 20 23:16:45 EDT 2008

Steven M. Ottens wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> At #gsoc they pointed out that there is an overview of  the different
> mentoring organizations sorted by programming language. Osgeo isn't
> there and since it is one of the main pages people in #gsoc point
> students to I guess we should.
> Since OSGeo is an umbrella I believe it makes more sense to list the
> individual projects by language.
> The site is:
> http://eflow.org/wiki/index.php?Mentors_by_language
>
> I don't know enough about all projects to do it myself though (and I got
> to run)

Steven,

Thanks for pointing to that list.
I've added all OSGeo projects assigning to languages according to my
knowledge about them.

I'm pretty sure I haven't messed it much.
Just a few notes:
- MapBender is intentionally listed twice under JavaScript and PHP
- I'm not sure what's the project name of "Laval University/CamptoCamp",
so I listed it as it is on the OSGeo Wiki, under JavaScript as it seems
to be AJAX-based project.

Please, correct it if necessary.

Greetings
--