[SoC] How to become a mentor for GSOC 2008 (on GeoTools project)?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Mar 27 18:34:47 EDT 2008

On 03/27/2008 10:27 PM, Daniele Romagnoli wrote:

> Actually:
> - I have a wiki account on OSGEO
> - I am registered to soc at lists.osgeo.org
> - I am registered to geotools-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> - I signed up on GSOC 2008 as a Mentor, with OSGEO as organization.

Hi Daniele,

You are now a registered mentor. Enjoy :)

Since I don't know most of you  I'm going to take this opportunity to
enlist the help of all you listers. If you know any of the following
people, please ask them to join this list, and send a quick
introduction, that way I can be sure that their application is valid ;)

Andreas Hocevar
Cortland Michael Setlow
Mark Cave-Ayland
Muhammad Umair