[SoC] Re: SoC 2009

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Feb 11 06:29:29 EST 2009

On 10.02.2009 06:21, Hamish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cloned the 2008 ideas page:
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009_Ideas

Great! Thanks for the initiative!

> it still needs some tweaks & updates.
> do we comment out last year's projects unless a volunteer has come
> forward from that project for 2009?

Yes, I think we should start the list from scratch. Since each year we
have had a bit of a different set-up... IMO it's easier to copy-paste
info from last years page then trying to maintain a commented out list
of projects that are commented out...

> 2009 flyer and logo are linked, as mentioned on Google's SoC ML.

Cool. I did some updates as well to the student and administration pages.

And thanks to all who has said "I'll be in" :) I've been quite busy the
last month, working on my bachelor... I'd need to have a
co-administrator this year too. Last year Frank Warmerdam and Landon
Blake were backups. Who would want to help me this year?

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>