[SoC] Midterm Evaluations

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Jul 14 17:43:17 EDT 2009

Hello all students and mentors,

First of all Congratulations to all students who passed the midterm
exam. I have been looking at all of your progress, and I like what I
see. Keep up the good work and you will have no problem in completing
the SoC program!

Secondly I'd like to thank all mentors. Both for turning in those
midterm surveys in time and most importantly for your good work in
mentoring our students. Without you there would be no OSGeo GSoC.
Thank you!

Thirdly I'd like to thank both Hamish and Landon in helping me
administer the GSoC program this year. Thank you guys!

Happily,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC Administrator