[SoC] Week 8 - client / server communication

Cristian Martín Reinhold christian.reinhold at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 01:15:43 EDT 2009

This week, I tried to simplify my server as much as posible, since I
used pinax which has lots of predefined moduled which I really don't
need to show the Web Symbol Service. So, now instead of having tweets,
projects, images, feeds and other social network modules, now the
server just contains the profile module as well as the symbol module.

On the client side, the extension has been extended to allow not only
categories selections, but also tags filtering based on a given,
selected category.

More about documentation and development will be done next week.The
project page can be found at:

https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/WSS/Home

Regards,

Christian M. Reinhold.