[SoC] Re: [gdal-dev] Re: [postgis-devel] WKT Raster weekly report #4

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:55:39 EDT 2009

Hello,
I'm really sorry Mateusz. The first time you wrote, I forgot to activate the
autoapproval. Now, your post was marked as spam (¿?¿?¿?¿?). I just approved
it.

I'll read your post carefully. Many thanks!

Laurence J. Peter<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/l/laurence_j_peter.html>
- "If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."