[SoC] Re: [OSSIM] Ossimplanet integration with Grass and Qgis - status report #5

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 27 07:37:40 EDT 2009

Hi All,

5-th report for my project :

1.What did I do this week:

-Fixed the comunication between the main app and the widget window, so
now i’m able to send/receive message trhought the different windows.

- coding about the web-map based on ka-map and a system to auto
generate mapfile reading data from grass mapset.

-Working on r.external to see how to integrate imagery data ued by
ossim (large mosaics, single band files, merged rgb images etc..) to
test the ability of grass to load external data.

-Bug fixing in the gps thread, joystick code.

-inital write for a configuration setting dedicated to external device
(joystick, joypad or other device)

-working on arduino, to send signals from external device to the
application.

2.What do I plan on doing next week:

I’m reading the source code of Ossim-Gdal plug-in, in the next week
i’‘l continue to read it and i hope to be able to detect the part of
code that need modification.
Ossim-Gdal plug-in is based on complex code, i’ll need a mix of hard
study+ great lucky ... and try to figure it out ;-)

I update the report pages, i tried to adjust a bit the blog page :

http://www.geofemengineering.it/epifanio/sasha/sasha/Home.html