[SoC] SoC organisation application

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Mar 10 06:00:13 EDT 2009

Hi!

Yesterday google opened the organization registration for SoC mentoring
orgs. We have a few days to polish our application[1] before we apply.

I have updated the application to have the fields of the new Melange
questions, but I have some questions still, namely what to do with the
questions that have only one-liners as answer?

Should we have a page (in wiki maybe) that describes the IRC channels
and the mailinglists. What about the license? The application will only
accept one license...

Also I'd like help on this question:
What criteria do you use to select the members of your group? Please be
as specific as possible. The help says that members include mentors
administrators and the like.

Thanks for your attention,
--Wolf

--