[SoC] Hello from Austin Chamberlin

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Mar 23 03:03:57 EDT 2009

Hello Austin,

Nice to meet you. In addition to browsing code I'd recommend getting in
contact with the OpenLayers people (dev at openlayers.org), if you haven't
already, in order to help you get a good application. They can help
point out things you should know and such.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>