[SoC] A idea for SOC

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Mar 23 03:26:38 EDT 2009

Hi Omar,

This sounds interesting! Please start working with the OpenLayers team
(dev at openlayers.org) on this, and you also need to start working on the
application. But I do have to say that I like the idea. I'll be your
second beta tester after Markus!

You could also ask on the OSGeo geodata list (geodata at lists.osgeo.org)
if someone knows of some geo-bio-data available somewhere.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim