[SoC] Mentoring - Cartographic Library Project

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 26 23:40:28 EDT 2009

Great to hear from you Cédric!  Thanks for the pointer to the
project.  It's reminding me to learn more about MapFish too.  I've
added a link to the docs and look forward to getting a student (or
two!?) lined up to work on this - I'm sure between the group of us we
can discover there are 5 or 10 good full projects  ;-)  Please join
the "carto" list to get in on the action once it starts.

Tyler