[SoC] SVN sandbox access for the GSoC students

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed May 27 02:42:01 EDT 2009

On 05/27/2009 12:01 AM, Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I recall we have already been discussing about the need to give commit
> rights to separate sandboxes for those osgeo users who would like to
> work on specific parts of various projects separately. I know about the
> MapServer project which already have this feature established.
> How could we obtain such privileges for the GSoC students for the other
> projects as well?

By asking here :) I'll ask the SAC to create a SVN repository for SoC.
I'll let you know when it is done. I'm thinking that we would simply
organize it by year and then by project and finally by students

So we would have say:

svn.osgeo.org/gsoc/2009/gdal/jorge_arevalo

for those that need it. Access would be global read and then I'll add
people to some group to give write access.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC Administrator