[SoC] SVN sandbox access for the GSoC students

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed May 27 04:56:54 EDT 2009

On 05/27/2009 10:37 AM, Jorge wrote:
> Of course, only a stupid detail, sorry ;-)

Nono it was good to say :) you should have a "home" you feel comfortable
with :)

> I have a hosting with SVN support, if helps. The thing is that it's in
> USA, and I'm a foreign student... It should be a problem, I suppose.

The OSGeo server is also in the USA, but it would be nice to have all
code in an SVN repository under the control of OSGeo (or or OSGeo
project), so that we won't loose the code later.

--Wolf

--

Wolf Bergenheim (wolf+grass at bergenheim.net)