[SoC] Interests in GSoC

Catherine Liu liu.ying.cathy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:26:57 EDT 2010

Greetings,

My name is Catherine Liu. I am a master student in Computer Science at
University of Waterloo, Canada. I am really interested in the projects
offered in OSGeo, especially in pgRouting (OpenRouter). My current research
area is in heuristic algorithms and optimization. Specifically, my research
focuses on real-time/online algorithm for scheduling problems, which can be
used in search engine, geographic planning, robot motion planning, etc.

I have some questions about the GSoC application process. Can we provide
more materials (research abstract, poster, etc) besides answering the
questions in the application? Do we send our applications to this email list
or apply on the GSoC website?

Thanks,
Catherine