[SoC] Personnal info in application form

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Apr 5 15:10:05 EDT 2010

Hmm good question.

I hadn't realized that this application is publicly visible (it hasn't
been before). Still we need to get that personal information. There
has been problems in the past that we haven't been able to reach our
students.

Perhaps I need to set up a google form to gather the information from
the students, but this would be suboptimal.. I need to think of
something. The best way would of course be that this info could be
gained from Melange, but alas that is not possible, which is why we
have this info.

Thanks for bringing this to light. I'll think of something. Perhaps
you should mention in your application that it is a public application
and that you will provide your contact info to your mentors and the
administrators on acceptance?

Best Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC 2010 Administrator