[SoC] GeoTools, uDig, GeoServer support for Neo4j GSoC results

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Tue Aug 17 04:30:17 EDT 2010

Andrea,
we would like to propose neo4j-spatial as a plugin to GeoTools - we
are just not sure what that means in terms of code? We could for
instance have the adapter code in the GeoTools svn, and pull in the
necessary libs via Maven, so we can do the main development over at
GIThub.

Is that a workable solution? How do we get contribution rights to GeoTools?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology

GTalk:      neubauer.peter