[SoC] Google Summer of Code 2010

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Feb 22 17:32:37 EST 2010

Hello!

Yes, the summer seems so far away, especially here in Finland where we
have had a record winter with tons of snow (yay!) and really nice cold
weather (-20C is not strange this year), but still the summer will
come and hopefully the snow will melt, and we need to be prepared!

I invite anyone who is interested in this project to join soc at lists.osgeo.org.

Before I end this email I'd like to present to you the Admin team for 2010:
* Wolf Bergenheim
* Landon Blake
* Hamish Bowman

We are the team you should contact in case you have questions or are
wondering about anything related to Google Summer of Code.

Thank you for your attention,
see you on soc at lists.osgeo.org

On behalf of the OSGeo GSoC Administrators,
Wolf Bergenheim