[SoC] uDig GSoC / weekly report

Craig Taverner craig at amanzi.com
Tue Jun 8 15:17:44 EDT 2010

Super progress Davide, almost sounds like you've completed the gsoc
requirements :-)

I'm getting places with the open street map importer, and that is data that
is ideal for routing analysis, because the graph structure includes all
topology information and distances of every edge. But it would be ideal to
not have to rely on OSM structures for routing, but apply it to the JTS
geometries also. Let's chat more about that so we find a general solution.