[SoC] Re: Request for views on the proposal on pgRouting project.

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Thu Mar 11 17:36:16 EST 2010

Hei Jatin,

I got your separate email - though I haven't had the time to read it
fully yet. But I thought I reply immediately, seeing that this project
may be of larger interest for the Java tribe.

However, if you plan to use JTS (and OpenJUMP) you can get support from
myself and our small developer community.

While searching for old stuff, done by Michael Michaud [1], on the
routing topic [2] I found a "new" project that developed some routing
for OpenJUMP, which is based JGraphT [3]. Not sure what the status is,
though. I also saw that Gabriel da Silva published on his work done on
that (unfortunately I don't have access to the english article).

thanks for your consideration
stefan

[1]
http://michael.michaud.free.fr/jump/alpha/ressources/jump-shortest-path-0.1.zip