[SoC] OSGeo has been accepted as an organisation for Google Summer of code!

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Mar 18 18:07:47 EDT 2010

Great news!

OSGeo made the cut. we are now an official organisation for Google
Summer of Code!

This means that between now and March 29th, when the student
application period starts, we need to start talking to students. It
also means that you mentors need to apply to become mentors, just like
in 2009.

The process is pretty simple, just follow these steps:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Administrative#How_to_register_as_a_mentor

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either here
or directly from me!

I will be accepting mentor applications every day from now to the
29th, so please apply sooner rather than later!
Google will also add you automatically to the mentors mailing list, so
if you unsubscribe now you might get re-subscribed. If the volume of
potentially dozens of emails per day overwhelms you please change your
subscription to digest or no email delivery.

Happily,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC 2010 Administrator