[SoC] [GSoC]: Help on -Work on routing plug-in for OpenJUMP.

Jatin Puri purijatin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:55:19 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have some questions and regarding routing abilities in Open Jump as the
ideas list doesnt only say -Work on routing plug-in for OpenJUMP.

-Should we  add routing API to JTS or
-Should we   link an external graph library to JTS/OpenJUMP . As we know
that there are a few classes which link JGraphT with Openjump, but again we
do not have a complete graph API  to answer routing or graph problems one
can find in GIS.
-Or is there an better approach .

Waiting for your reply. Your further suggestions will be taken with deep
empathy.

--
Jatin Puri
BE Computer Science