[SoC] Fwd: Help on Routing plugin for Open Jump.

Jatin Puri purijatin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:03:09 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have some questions regarding idea - Work on routing plug-in for OpenJump

As we all are aware that in terms of adding routing abilities in Open Jump
,there is lot to do to give user a very good GIS experience. So there is
lots to add in Open Jump to provide a smooth flow, by aiding design,
routing, traffic control and real-time navigation. Well  for Soc i do want
to know initially ,what do you feel we must start with because in any
project the tasks must be completed first which are most essential . As
expressed before there are loads of things to do. I will be  grateful  if
you could please suggest what is most required and your views on best
approach for it.

Waiting for  reply

Jatin Puri

--