[SoC] Geotools/uDIG-Neo4j Soc Projects

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sat Mar 27 12:38:44 EDT 2010

Hi Craig, mentors

Sorry for the delay. I have now accepted your request. You and every
body else who hasn't done so must go and accept once more and fill out
their mentor profile.

I know it is a bit of a pain to do, but once that is done you are
ready go and start talking to the students!

--Wolf

<8  )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----(  3>