[SoC] Weekly Report for Week 0. gvSIG.

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Mon May 24 14:50:37 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I'm Luca, BSc on IT in Genova (Italy).

The public documentation about the project we're doing with nice gvSIG
development team is available at
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/contrib/sqlite-provider/pub/ .
Soon there will be notes and communications.

We're supposed to implement the sqlite/spatialite support for the latest
gvSIG's release ( the 2.0 still in development)  and to have lots of fun
doing it.

1) What did I do last week
- bonding mentors and the development community
- reading lots of documentation and reference about our tasks
- learning how to use maven, to compile the application and to fix problems
with that

2) What do I plan to do this week
- fix problems I have with the plugin creation wizard
- testing sqlite java driver

3) Do I have any problems/obstacle which interfere with my work
None

Good luck to everybody,
Luca