[SoC] Becoming a mentor

Considine, Michael mconsidi at ball.com
Wed Apr 13 14:19:14 EDT 2011

I am a core developer with the Opticks project. I was a mentor last
year and I'm interested in becoming a mentor again this year. The list
of
projects I can mentor are at the link below.

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticksDev/Google+Summer+of+Code
Michael Considine
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp