[SoC] Weekly Report 10 : PyOSSIM Project

Vipul Raheja vipul.iiith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:21:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in the mail. I was travelling the past week and was
busy with the administrative chores owing to the beginning of a new academic
semester, hence I could not work for quite some days. However, I am now
settled and have a good internet connection.

Nevertheless, I had a major breakthrough, because of which the code has been
drastically reduced (~70%). Also, I was also able to package the entire
PyOSSIM as a single module, which was seeming difficult earlier. I will be
working more on the same this week by using Python distutils and will start
on the PyQt plugin after that.

Thanks and regards,
Vipul Raheja