[SoC] Integration of GGL2 into gvSIG - Weekly report

Víctor González victorzinho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 02:36:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just updated the wiki with the weekly report. You can find all the info
here:
http://trac3.xp-dev.com/ggl2/wiki/gvSIG_Integration#week11

   - *What have I done?*
      - *Create user documentation for the algorithm wizard*: I have created
      some documentation on how to use the wizard, what could be the
      inputs/outputs and how they can be introduced.
      - *Finish documentation, tests, clean code, etc*: I have been creating
      more documentation, solving bugs, testing components and so on.
   - *What am I going to do now?*
      - *Finish documentation, tests, solve bugs, clean code, produce
      results...*: I'm going to use this final week to finally finish the
      project, test everything, complete whatever that could be missing
      (documentation, tests, etc) and produce some results.
   - *Any blocking issue?* No

Regards,
Víctor.