[SoC] Addition to Mentors list

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 22:13:42 EDT 2011

[pre-s- ** final evaluation deadline is August 26 19:00 UTC. **
That's real-soon-now.  We are still waiting for a few from both
students and mentors -- do it now -- don't leave it to the last
minute!!]

> The couple of projects I mentored (Opticks ship detection
> and PyOSSIM) are not appearing on my dashboard in Melange .

only the primary mentor (the one who fills out the evaluation)
will see those on their dashboards.

If you are supposed to be filling in an evaluation on your
co-mentors's behalf, please contact Wolf/Anne/me _ASAP_ so we
can sort it out.

> Was there some other action I needed to take to officially be a
> mentor ? Just worried about missing out on the cool TRON T-shirt.

nope, no action needed. I just checked and you are on the list
of OSGeo Mentors for 2011, so you should get your t-shirt :)

Hamish