[SoC] Fwd: [Announce] GSoC 2011 Announced

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 7 06:15:04 EST 2011

FYI

- -------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	[Announce] GSoC 2011 Announced
Fecha: 	Sat, 5 Feb 2011 09:54:50 -0800
De: 	Carol Smith <carols at google.com>
Para: 	Google Summer of Code Mentors List
<google-summer-of-code-mentors-list at googlegroups.com>

Hi GSoC mentors and org admins,

Right on the heels of the end of GCI we've announced that we're doing
GSoC 2011 [1]. Yay!

We have presentations [2], logos [3], and flyers [4] for you all to use
for promotion this year. Please host meetups, tell your friends and
colleagues about the program, go to conferences, talk to people about
the program, and just generally do all the awesome word-of-mouth stuff
you do every year to promote the program. We rely on you for your help,
so thank you in advance for all the work you do!

If you need goodies for a meetup you're holding in your area, please
contact me directly and let me know. I'd be happy to send along some
promotional items.

The Google Summer of Code calendar has been updated with this year's
dates, so please refer to that as well for important dates and
deadlines. Please also let me know when you decide on a date, time, and
location for a meetup so I can put it on the calendar.

[1]
- -
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2011/01/google-summer-of-code-announced-at-lca.html
[2]