[SoC] Weekly Report 8: PyOSSIM Project
vipul.iiith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:15:53 EDT 2011
I have updated the project page for this week. Following are the details:
- Filled in the Mid-Term Evaluation on Melange.
- Coded additional swig-wrapper interface classes for the OSSIM base and
projection modules. This completed the coding of some basic classes of
- Compiled and tested the base and projection interface wrappers coded
earlier by importing the pyossim module from a Python console and calling
different functions of respective classes. The porting has been giving
smooth results, much like the earlier init and imaging modules.
- Also, I coded some interface wrappers for elevation and font modules.
Compilation and individual testing also done.
- Code has been committed to GitHub
- No major blocking issues.
*Work to be done in Week 9*
- Work on the packaging of the PyOSSIM API in a Python module, i.e.
creating a single .so library out of all the compiled ones.
- Work on creating a test-suite for easy usage of the wrapped library, as
well as for the binding testing.
Thanks and Regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC