[SoC] Week 8 Summary

Vijay Ramakrishnan vijay120 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 00:00:36 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Sorry for the late response, I wanted to finished all my objectives for the
week before posting and it took awhile this week :C

I have completed parameter development for the velocity detection plug-in.

The results can be found here:
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~vijay120@gmail.com/Week+8+Summary+%28Parameter+Development+for+Ship+Velocity+Detection+algorithm%29

Things to do:

1) Read and implement General Hough Transform.

2) Provide contigency measures for instances when velocity calculations
would be comprimised due to enivronmental factors.

3) Provide an annotation layer to the output raster to the user can read the
results on the image itself than on a text-box.

Cheers!

Vijay