[SoC] Re: [Qgis-developer] QGIS mobile weekly report #0

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jun 1 21:16:02 EDT 2011

Ubuntu and Debian both have active arm support/development. There also
appears to be a linux-arm mailing list. I would suggest looking into if
their methods might help for just getting stuff onto arm.

The following seems to provide the basics of getting a C/C++ app
compiled for android using an a pre-made toolchain.
http://android-tricks.blogspot.com/2009/02/hello-world-c-program-on-using-android.html

FYI, I just finished up a class on Android development and while we
stuck to making java apps I'm happy to help provide additional guidance
on the approach to device development (Did PDA stuff a few year back too).

Thanks,
Alex