[SoC] Add support to vector data formats for gvSIG Mini - Report 2

Fernando Pinotti fpllacer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:26:51 EDT 2011

Ok,

I'll follow your suggestions.

*28/05 - 03/06*

    * Built the gvSIG-GPE workspace
    * Tested that the gvSIG-GPE compiles and runs on Android
    * Wrote the GPE-GPX provider and made some unit tests
    * Validated the API with my mentor

*Problems*:

    * None

*Work for the next week*:

    * Study a library to substitute the geometries model in gvSIG Mini.
    * Develop a gvSIG Mini GPEHandler to receive events from parsed GPX
      files. This will allow to load GPX files on gvSIG Mini.

Regards,

Fernando.