[SoC] Re: Multi-modal public transit routing for pgRouting

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:29:46 EDT 2011

Hi,
This is the third week's report for my project.

Things done in the third week:
* Sketched algorithm and table structure for solving Non-scheduled
routing problem[1].
* Writing a pure pl/pgsql function as a prototype implementing the
non-scheduled routing function to test the algorithm and
efficiency[2].

Things to be finished by next week:
* Finalize algorithm for non-scheduled routing using the prototype.
* Implement Non-scheduled routing core function either in c if necessary.
* Write wrapper SQL functions for Non-scheduled routing function
covering major use cases.

[1] - http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pgrouting-dev/2011-June/000294.html
[2] - https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/commit/169cdf25da6235ccec4a73a8e03a164bfe8f780d