[SoC] gsoc2011/ week 3/ mapserver/ inspire view service support

Stefan Leopold stefan.leopold at reflex.at
Sat Jun 11 00:19:37 EDT 2011

hello

here is my status report for week 3

what i did get done
- based on the newly available inspire view service validator, my focus
this week shifted towards the existing patches and example mapfiles to run
them against this validator

what i plan on doing next
- further tweaking on the patches and example mapfiles to being to
validate without errors and warnings
- as we have to follow certain conventions in the example mapfiles
(additional properties, lots of "value lists"), discuss with
mentor/community what needs to be validated already during parsing of
mapfile/execution of mapserver request and what can be delegated to the
inspire view service validator

br
stefan