[SoC] GSoC student introduction

Yiwei Zhang zhangyiwei79 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:48:16 EDT 2011

Hi, all

My name is Yiwei Zhang. I come from China and now I am a graduate student
major in Computer Science at University of South Carolina. I am interested
in signal/image processing, including de-noising, texture segmentation.

This summer I would wok on implementing the astronomical processing tools
for Opticks. The tool includes noise filtering, image enhancement,
brightness measurement and if time available, image registration. My mentor
is Trevor R.H. Clarke. You may find the detailed description about my
project at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2011/justinzhang79/5001

My E-mail address is zhangyiwei79 at gmail.com and also I have created my
personal page in Opticks community:
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~yiwei/Home

I hope to hear from you guys in the community. I think I could work better
with the interactions from all of you.