[SoC] Symbology Improvements in QGIS - Weekly Report 11

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:47:43 PDT 2012

Hello all,

What I did this week?

This week I added the support for symbol interchange through the
internet expanding the Import/Export functionality in the Style
Manager. Now stylesheets can be downloaded from aritrary URLs and the
symbols saved into the local collection. Then I added a simple
filtering for the symbols in the symbols editor using the groups and
searching for quick picking of symbols.

What I plan to do next week?

I am planning to go through the code, carryout any clean up required
and refactor it and fix any bugs. That would get the deliverables
ready for the final evaluation.

Bottlenecks?

Nothing. Just had a fine week.

--