[SoC] Geoserver report #12

Michal Kepka Michal.Kepka at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 10 15:54:46 PDT 2012

Hello,

   this week I completed big tasks for the most part - converting web-app
into Geoserver OWS.

What was done this week?

1. I made simple HTML form for inserting client's SQL comfortably.

2. I started to convert web-app into Geoserver plugin in form of new OWS.
This task was completed for the most part. I want to finish it during this
weekend.

What will be done next week?

1. Cleaning and richer commenting of source code.

2. Writing documentation.

Problems?

Any big problem, only dealing with Geoserver versions and harmonization of
build file.

This report and source code can you find on Google Code pages:

http://code.google.com/p/dynamic-kml-publisher/wiki/Report_12

Regards

MiKe