[SoC] Weekly report #13 - GRASS v.net front end

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 17 14:36:18 PDT 2012

Hello all,

1) What do I have completed this week?

I was behind my schedule so I still had to do some coding. I have added
attribute table browser of input and result layers and finally I have
managed to implement all aims of my GSoC project. I have also fixed a
lot of bugs,

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

Until the Monday deadline I am going to create manual and documentation
for users and add more comments to my code.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

No.

More information about my project can be found at [1]

Regards,
Stepan

[1]http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2012_WxGUI_front_end_for_vector_analysis_modules